Monday, October 3, 2011

Introduction?

Meh, well, I'm Mitchell.
...And my elbow is cold, what did I just put it on?
Oh, never mind, it was just a plate.
Anyhow, I'm Mitchell, an aspiring artist who -wait, why was there a plate in my bed in the first place? Where did it even come from?!? I only use bowls. -writes poetry in her spare time.
I'm also absurdly lazy. And forgetful. So chance are my visits will be pretty sporadic.
I like bats.
And music.
Mainly bats.

I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I tower over people at a whopping 5'1. I'm also definitely done growing.
Amazingly, as of now I am not failing a single subject in school, but don't worry, wait a week, that'll change.
I've a lovely case of insomnia, though I spend more time in my bed than anyone I know.

... I need to buy a teapot. I don't have a single one, yet I have 26 different boxes of tea...
I fail to see the logic here.
Well, since it's 4:30 am and I've been up all night, I'm going to lie down (even more than I am now, propped up on a pillow in bed) and listen to music while I pretend to be asleep until my mother comes in at 6 to wake me up. At which point I will laze in bed until the very last possible moment, leap out of bed once everyone has left the house, and scramble like a mad woman to get ready for school in time.
Enjoy your day, if you managed to get to the bottom of this without getting bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment